- Lawyer and Deputy director of the Criminal Justice Unit at The Egyptian Center for Economic and Social Rights, Feb 2013 to Present.
- Head Lawyer of the Women Human Rights Defenders program and founder of the law sector at Nazra for Feminist Studies, Sep 2012 to Feb 2013.
- Lawyer and researcher at the Arabic Network for Human Rights Information, Nov 2011 to Aug 2012.
- Member of the executive Office of “The Front of Defense for Egyptian Protesters”.
- Member of the legal committee in “No Military Trials for Civilians” group.
- Member of “Justice” working group at Euro-Mediterranean Network for Human Rights.
- Member of the fact finding committee which founded by the republican decision number 10 for the year 2012 (Cabinet Clashes working group).
- Board member at “Da3m”, A new NGO concerning economic and social rights.