Please use the following questions as a starting point for discussion:
- What challenges do non-refugee populations forcibly displaced by violence face?
- How are these challenges similar to those faced by refugee populations?
- How are they different?
Strategies & Situations
- What strategies can be implemented to ensure support and protection for forcibly displaced people across many different experiences and situations?
- What are some potential repercussions of these strategies and how can they be addressed?
- How do different situations and classifications (stateless, IDP, refugee, ect.) intersect?
- Does this intersection further complicate efforts to provide support and protection?