What does human rights monitoring look like on the ground? What tactics have you used and for what objectives? How have you engaged communities in your monitoring efforts?
- What tactics have you used to carry out your monitoring work? Where the tactics effective? Why or why not?
- Interviews: How do you carry out interviews with witnesses and survivors? How do you avoid re-traumatization and vicarious tramautization, and manage stress?
- How do you gather information through focus groups, forums and community meetings?
- In what ways can communities participate in and contribute to human rights monitoring?
- Share examples of how communities have contributed to monitoring efforts.
Share your thoughts, ideas and stories to this discussion thread by adding your comments below, or responding to existing comments.