Use these questions to help kick off this discussion thread:
- Which strategies are used by women activists to overcome the obstacles listed in the previous thread?
- What strategies do women use to enhance the empowerment within religious institutions/structures?
- Should women peacemakers work for change within the current religious/ faith-based structures, or should they create their own alternative structures to work for transformative change?
- What role can men play in ensuring faith-based peacebuilding is gender-sensitive?
- Are there examples of good practices? Please share!
Share your experiences, thoughts, ideas and questions by adding a comment below or replying to an existing comment!