To help start the conversation and keep the focus of this discussion thread, please consider the following questions:
- What tactics did you use to strengthen citizen participation?
- How did you carry out these tactics? Tell us about the steps involved.
- What was the role of the community and civil society organizations? What was the role of the local government?
- How did you work with local government institutions to strengthen citizen participation? What formal and informal 'spaces' for citizen's participation and involvement did you use or create to strengthen citizens' voices in local decison making?
- Who else did you work with to carry out this work? Other allies?
- Share your stories here!
Share your experiences, thoughts, ideas and questions by adding a comment below or replying to existing comments!