To help start the conversation and keep the focus of this discussion thread, please consider the following questions:
- What does it mean to strengthen citizen participation in local governance?
- Why is this effort important? How does it strengthen human rights?
- What would strong citizen participation in local governance look like?
- What is the impact that you seek (on communities, systems, policies and governance)?
- Who is involved in this work?
Share your experiences, thoughts, ideas and questions by adding a comment below or replying to existing comments!