To help start the conversation and keep the focus of this discussion thread, please consider the following questions:
- How can organizations help corporations assess their impact? What is the specific role of the organization?
- Can an organization monitor and collaborate at the same time? When you start partnering, at what point are you not independent?
- In what ways can organizations create incentive for corporations to improve their human rights impact?
- How do you get the attention of corporations? How do we get them to react?
- How do we build a culture in which corporations work with organizations as partners?
Share your experiences, thoughts, ideas and questions by adding a comment below or replying to existing comments!