To help start the conversation and keep the focus of this discussion thread, please consider and respond to the following questions:
- Why create these safe spaces for communities at risk? What is the goal or purpose? What are the anticipated outcomes?
- How do these safe spaces support your organization's strategy? How do they support other aspects of your work?
- What do these spaces look like? Are they online? Are they physical spaces? Are they unexpected places? Share your examples of traditional and untraditional spaces.
- What communities are being protected by these spaces?
- How do these safe spaces support other tactics your organization uses to prevent the need for this kind of protection? Or, what other prevention tactics are you using to support the creation and use of these safe spaces?
Share your experiences, thoughts, ideas and questions by adding a comment below or replying to existing comments!
For help on how to participate in this conversation, please check out these online instructions.