Please consider the following questions to help get this discussion topic started:
- What are common factors or reasons that paralegals are able to build trust with other community members?
- What methods have paralegals used to build trust with community leaders; village elders, etc?
- How have paralegals built trust with lawyers, police, or judges (who may feel threatened by their work)?
- How have paralegals built trust with communities who are from a different ethnic, caste, or religious groups?
- What challenges have you noticed in building trust between paralegals and youth/children?
- What challenges or barriers have you experienced in building trust between paralegals and communities?
Share your thoughts, experiences, questions, challenges and ideas by replying to the comments below.
For help on how to participate in this conversation, please visit these online instructions.