Thank you to all the Conversation Leaders for their time and commitment to taking part in this important conversation. Please take a moment to learn about the conversation leaders by clicking on their profile photos.
Below is a list of questions to serve as a starting framework for the discussion in this thread:
- What are the steps civil society can take to combat corruption?
- What are the obstacles faced by civil society in combating corruption?
- How can civil society develop successful advocacy efforts for good governance?
- Provide examples and stories of success of civil society combatting corruption
- How can activists advance the cause for good governance?