Below is a list of questions to serve as a starting framework for the discussion in this thread:
- How can advocates ensure that LGBTQI rights are consistently integrated into human rights conversations?
- Why should human rights or other organizations include LGBTQI people in their mandate?
- How can human rights or other organizations navigate resistance to include LGBTQI people in their mandate?
- What are some of the unique challenges human rights advocates face when trying to raise awareness of LGBTQI issues?
- How can human rights advocates to redirect or productively channel resistance from communities?
- How does awareness get transformed into action?
- Share stories of success