Below is a list of questions to serve as a starting framework for the discussion in this thread:
- What can be done to involve more artists in a human rights protest?
- In what ways can youth be educated and engaged with protest art?
- How can different instances of protest art enter into dialogue with one another?
- How can protest art be used in tandem or in combination with other activist tactics?
- How can non-profit organizations protect the safety, freedom and rights of protest artists?
- How can artists and their work be better elevated by non-profit organizations?
- Share stories of success.