Below is a list of questions to serve as a starting framework for the discussion in this thread:
- How can human rights advocates create awareness of LGBTQI rights in communities that do not recognize, or are hostile to, these individuals?
- What is the role of international human rights organizations in working to change local social dynamics?
- How can a meaningful dialogue be established when cultural values and the needs of LGBTQI individuals diverge?
- What is the role of religious and cultural leaders in building awareness and advocating for LGBTQI rights?
- What are useful strategies for creating LGBTQI allies?
- Share stories of success