Below is a list of questions to serve as a starting framework for the discussion in this thread:
- What can diaspora groups do to contribute and galvanize support for refugees?
- How to prevent or reduce the potential practice of marginalization by host societies?
- What are the obstacles faced by diaspora groups in providing support for refugee resettlement?
- What role do diaspora play in cooperating with policymakers in both sending and receiving countries?
- What role do/should governments play in supporting diaspora’s efforts?
- Share stories of success of diaspora resettling refugees.