Below is a list of questions to serve as a starting framework for the discussion in this thread:
- How can human rights organizations utilizing data visualizations ensure the protection of sensitive data and populations?
- When are organizations exposing people to risk and how can those risks be mitigated or eliminated?
- With no graphic designer/data visualization producer/visual journalist on staff, how can we create content that will have an impact?
- How do we expand what we count as data?
- With limited quantitative data available, how do we analyze and visualize qualitative data?