Learn new ways to reach your human rights goals
At the core of our work is the belief that if you learn more, you can be more effective in advancing human rights.
So to help human rights defenders learn different ways to approach their work, we have collected more than 250 tactics. These tactics are specific ways for defending human rights such as spreading a message, influencing a government policy or preventing unfair or inhuman treatment.
Connect with other human rights defenders
We might live thousands of kilometers apart, but we are still a community committed to strengthening human rights. New Tactics helps you connect with human rights defenders around the world. Through the online community you can learn new ways to approach your work.
- Take part in one of our online conversations
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn or TikTok to connect with human rights defenders daily
Learn about strategy
Are you interested in learning about our approach to strategic effectiveness and tactical innovation? Learn more about how planning your strategy and tactics can make your organization more effective.
- Learn more about tactics and strategy: what they are and why they are important for your organization
- Learn how to choose and apply tactics to your work
- Read about our Strategy and Tactic Training
Read about New Tactics in Human Rights
New Tactics has been documenting tactics and bringing together human rights defenders around the world since 1999.