Below is a list of questions to serve as a starting framework for the discussion in this thread:
- In what instances is data visualization useful and beneficial?
- How does a human rights organization prepare and plan for this?
- Are their formats for data visualization (interactive, etc.) that are better suited for certain situations?
- How can data visualizations be optimized for impact?
- What are essential process elements for the development of data visualizations to be used in human rights advocacy?
- Who should be involved in this process?
- Is there a recommended or ideal process to follow?
- Share stories of success: Implementation of data visualizations in human rights advocacy, and examples of data visualizations that have been optimized for impact