How have you been able to use the outcomes of your monitoring to bring about positive change for a community? How do you report on your findings and to whom do you report?
- What are the outcomes of monitoring? How do these outcomes bring about long-term change?
- How are these outcomes used for documentation, advocacy, legislation and other efforts for change?
- Is monitoring inherently a political process? How do you negotiate the politics? After your documentation, how do you make this monitoring relevant in the political context in which you are working?
- What are the actions you take to bring about the change that you want based on your monitoring findings?
- How do you carry out the community-building and relationship-building with stakeholders that is needed to bring about the change that you seek?
- How can data from monitoring be used to have desired outcomes to improve the situation?
- What more can be done?
Share your thoughts, ideas and stories to this discussion thread by adding your comments below, or responding to existing comments.