Welcome to the discussion! We thought we'd start this conversation by looking at why it can be hard to maintain momentum and commitment, and how groups are overcoming these challenges with innovative tactics to keep momentum going. Consider these questions below when sharing your comments in this discussion topic:
- Based on your experience what have you seen that causes momentum to slow down or drop? Let's look into the reasons before we talk about how to deal with lost or slowed down momentum.
- How to deal with counter strategies that are used in order to discredit human rights defenders over time? Share examples of what has worked and what hasn’t worked. Are there opportunities to move forward on this issue together?
- How are groups maintaining and nurturing the commitment of their supporters over long periods of time?
- How are groups addressing lost faith, or simply indifference with the general public?
- What resources have you found that are helpful?
For help on how to participate in this conversation, please visit these online instructions. New feature: you can now add images and video to your comments!